Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A STAR IS BORN!

ATTENTION EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH. I HAVE A VERY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:
AFTER SEVERAL LONG HOURS OF LABOR (since late morning Monday 10/4/10) I AM THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF
BABY WYNNE!
this precious girl is the first child of Erin and Mike Dinger.
No joke, I woke up this morning and felt like today was the day (as evidenced by my morning tweets) and then Erin texted :"are you ready to be an aunt today??" and Emmy texted me that Erin was en route to the hospital. BOOYAH. After a whole day of smiling non-stop and constantly checking in (yes, even during class) Emily finally texted me just after midnight that a healthy baby girl had made her way out into the world! 

I wanted to honor this little love nugget's birth with something special so while Erin was in her last hour of labor, Lindsey and I created this masterpiece in their honor: 


my webcam started to get a tiny bit exhausted so a little over halfway through and the audio gets a bit outta sync and but it's mainly a free-for-all at that point so i don't think it hurts entertainment value. 
Anyways, Baby Dinger, this one's for you.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, that was epic.

    Also, if you can dance like that, I bet you could probably jump rope 100 times without stopping.

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete