I'm happy to report that Week 1 was a rousing success and the holiday weekend was jam packed with all kinds of good times. Above is a slideshow of pictures from the week/weekend & here's a quick highlight list:
- impromptu dance party with Linds to: Hot Mess, Bye Bye Bye, All I Want For Christmas Is You, and It's Tricky....................magic.
- My new coffee machine's "delay brew" feature is BOSS.
- 1st racquetball match of the semester with Rachel was a total blast. although parts of my body were in complete agony the next morning.
- Friday's lunch date at Olive Garden with Rach was perfection.
- Thirsty Thursdays are back and thanks to a super-fly koozie I inherited from Kristi, our house has adopted the phrase "rockin' the rockfish" as the good times motto.
- insanely fun weekend in Richmond engaging in bachelorette festivities with a gaggle of wonderful ladies for our bride to be and dear friend, Megan. I would ballpark my calorie consumption for the weekend at circa 50,000 cal. I feel 100% not guilty because there's not one thing that I ate or drank that wasn't delicious. classy booze, classy cuisine, and classy company.....totally worth it. I'll keep smiling on the elliptical machine this week.
- Nina and I made a kick ass tex-mex pizza with garden herb dough, guacamole, pico de gallo, and shredded pepper jack cheese. our brie & jam on crackers appetizer was european inspired and paired with a CabSav that was lovely.
- 4 day weekend = 3 day week! (we don't have friday classes) three cheers for Labor Day!
love to all
SCA
No comments:
Post a Comment